Fearless Agility's foundational workshops are perfect for individuals and organizations who are getting starting with Agile, work closely with Agile teams, or simply need to brush up their skills and/or certifications. All of our workshops use cutting-edge adult learning methods designed to provide maximum comprehension and retention, helping to ensure that students not only walk away with the necessary building blocks, but remember them months and even years later.
- Deliver foundational education to a core element of the organization
- Form organizational best practices
- Promote consistency across the enterprise
- Establish a common Agile language and expectations among members
- Lay the foundation necessary to achieve Agile success
- Organizations and/or business units ready to attempt Agile with one or more pilot teams willing to act as the microscope for the larger organization
- Individuals with a desire to expand their marketable skills and/or develop a career path in Agile
- Anyone seeking strong foundational Agile skills and Scrum certification
Certified ScrumMaster Workshop (CSM certification)
The Certified ScrumMaster Workshop is a 2-day intensive introduction to the principles, practices, values, and mechanics of Scrum. Through a combination of lecture, group discussion and hands-on simulation activities, students learn how to become effective members of a Scrum team. This class is appropriate for Scrum team members, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, stakeholders, and anyone working closely with Scrum teams.
Upon successful completion of the course, attendees are eligible to earn their CSM certificate by sitting for the online CSM exam provided by the Scrum Alliance.
Fearless Agility students have a 100% exam pass rate.
Duration: 2 days
Outcome: Eligible to take CSM certification exam
Certified Scrum Product Owner Workshop (CSPO certification)
The Certified Scrum Product Owner Course is an intensive introduction to the principles, practices, values, and mechanics of Scrum for those who will have Product Owner responsibilities involving Scrum teams. Through a combination of lecture, group discussion, and hands-on simulation activities, students learn how to become effective managers, Product Owner,s and stakeholders for Scrum teams.
Upon successful completion, attendees will earn the official designation of “Certified Scrum Product Owner” by the Scrum Alliance. At this time, the Scrum Alliance does not require an exam to obtain CSPO certification.
Duration: 2 days (CSPO class only) or 3 days (includes PMI-ACP Exam Preparation)
Outcome: CSPO certification